little monsters everywhere

So, there I am in the process of setting up a Plants Versus Zombies walkthrough on the Youtube channel.

I've captured part 4 (to be uploaded soon!) and was lined up to get part 5 recorded in turn ...

... when my little monster, looking for a change from Kinect based games, and having seen PvZ on the Android tablets is interested.

Her and myself are now in what would have been part 8 and she is proving to be not too bad at slowing zombies down.

That walkthrough series may be a little delayed until I can work out the most convenient method to restart from the beginning, ideally on a different storage device so I don't lose the progress that she and me have made.

The series starts here:


On the plus side, it also means that I can look to do the Nom Nom Nom acheivement on the first available level. Bless her cotton socks, I not certain that was her intent ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games of 2017 - what I've actually played

Halo 3: more minus than plus?

Towers of synchronicity