Distracted from the main mission

Well, I'm meant to be reporting on updates on Borderlands 2. Sadly, Axton remains exactly where we last left him.
 Partly because of real life and partly because the other two games mentioned last time have been slightly more consuming than expected.
Chris and Piers got to the end of the their Resident Evil 6 adventure and now Jake and Sherry are not far from theirs. I've been having a little more fun this time with a hand combat focussed build for Jake (Melee, J'avo Killer and Combat Gauge Boost) - which has meant stockpiling amo has been easier. I customarily have breakout on, but haven't really noticed it on this run - except when fighting the Ogremon when its lack was very apparent.
Meanwhile in Los Santos, Michael has just in the process of prepping for his first heist. I'm just now trying to decide if I want to go straight into the heist, or deviate for a few hours to bump up stats, money and weaponary ahead of the story missions. Which, let's be honest, is probably what I'll choose to do.

So pretty much as I'm doing in Borderlands 2 then ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games of 2017 - what I've actually played

Halo 3: more minus than plus?

Towers of synchronicity